For agile and appreciative Team(s)Leaders, Project(s) Leaders, Talent Managers, HR, coaches and trainers
At Talent Management 3.0, we offer various types of trainings for individuals and teams. We run sessions a couple of times a year both in-company and in open enrollment events.
Initiate yourself at your new “Talents-Finder” and “Talents-Maximizer” role: These 2 accreditation trainings are each 1 day long and aim at introducing Strengths-based culture, method and tools.
This program is designed for you to gain knowledge and tools on how to develop people using their strengths. During this practical and interactive training program, you will learn the business case and benefits of transitioning to a strengths-based approach when managing and developing people. You will also gain knowledge on:
- The background and psychometric properties of Strengthscope®
- How to develop people to realize their full potential
- How to translate awareness and knowledge of your own and others’ strengths into success
- How to provide constructive and appreciative feedback and coaching based on the Strengthscope® report
- How to translate these learnings into practical and business relevant outcomes
This program is designed for those who have already attended the Strengthscope® Accreditation Training and who want to develop teams using their strengths. By attending the StrengthscopeTeam™ Accreditation Training you will know how to:
- Give information about the team’s clear strengths as well as its performance risks
- Measure the performance of the team against 20 ‘productive habits’ or behaviors associated with peak performance
- Target areas for skill building for the team
- Gain clear guidance on developing a ‘peak performing team
Master your new “Talents-Maximiser” role. Most of these trainings include 2 levels (Level 1:”Inhibited practice” – Level 2: “Specific practices”). Each module lasts 2 days. These courses are designed to provide participants with greater resources in order to allow a sustainable development through Talents.
Become an agile and appreciative leader
We believe that the problems that companies face in a globalized and hyper competitive world are mainly problems of adaptation. In order to remain competitive in their markets, companies must help their employees cope with changes faster and faster. We believe that only ‘adaptive solutions’ can solve problems of ‘adaption’ with technical solutions having very little impact. The art of helping others find their own solutions to problems, thanks to a powerful questioning and appreciative vision- that leads to desired changes, is an “adaptive solution” that can be learned easily. We believe that everyone can learn and gain the technique of powerful questioning and an appreciative vision. During the 1st module of this training: “Inhibited practice of powerful and appreciative leadership” – 2 days:
- You will learn to ask powerful questions to help your coachees move independently towards their goals
- You will learn how to build a separate coaching space from a hierarchical space
- You will learn to develop active listening and become agile in your coaching style
- You will learn to see “possibilities” and provide positive feedback
During the 2nd module of this training: “specific practices to extend”- 2days:
- You will present the elements of your specific practice
- Based on what works well, you will build with the group a transferable model for other units in your company
Overcome limiting beliefs coaching method
It is not change that causes anxiety, so limit our actions. It is the feeling that we are without defenses in the presence of what we perceive as danger. During the 1st module of this training, “Inhibited practice of overcoming psychological barriers” -2 days:
- You will discover the concept of limiting belief and accompanying processes to overcome them
- You will learn to use our method to overcome your own and others’ limiting beliefs
- You will learn to define with the employee, his development plan, allowing full use of his strengths or beginning of use of untapped potential strengths
During the 2nd module of this training, “specific practices to extend”- 2 days:
- Window You will present the elements of your specific practice
- Based on what works well, you build with the group, a transferable model for other units
Positive effects: your employees will feel engaged because they will experience the emergence of options where they believed that there were none. They will begin to think positive and feel full of energy.
Lead Performance & Talent review sessions
At Talent Management 3.0 we believe for a company, it is as important to have a vision as to measure the main outcome of a company activity: performance. But we believe that agile and appreciative ways of performance measurement and celebration must be put in place, if you don’t want to de-motivate your employees during this touchy exercise. These methods must be consistent with your progressive Talent Management policy, if you want to succeed great changes.
This is why during interactive sessions we help participants to develop new behaviors more appropriate for performance evaluation.
At Talent Management 3.0 we believe that everyone has talents. This is why we recommend to go through the talent review process for all within the company. That does not prevent companies from puting in place specific programs for “High- Performers” and for “High- Potentials”. In any case, agile and appreciative ways of measuring and discussing performance and readiness to move must be put in place during the review process. These methods must be consistent with your progressive Talent Management policy, if you want to succeed great changes.
This is why during interactive sessions, we help participants to develop the appropriate new habits for talent reviews and help the facilitators to become efficient appreciative facilitators.
We provide trainings that help companies build their Talent Management policy and culture, see our consulting proposal.
Put your team members strengths to work
During this training you will discover the FREE model (Focus, Release, Educate, Expand). During the 1st module of this training you will: “Inhibited used of the FREE model”-2days. You will learn how to build a development plan for team members using the 4 stages of the model:
- Focus on strengths
- Release: identify new opportunities to use the strengths of the team members under the current roles
- Educate: build a development plan including activities within the leverage area (stretching zone)
- Expand: extent to which the scope of practice of the strengths approach fits organisational and psychological limits
During the 2nd module of this training, “specific practices to extend” – 2days:
- You will present the elements of your specific practice
- Based on what works well, you build with the group, a transferable model for other units in your company
Positive effects: focusing on their strengths, your employees will feel engaged, they will increase customer loyalty, and performance will increase.