For Great Changes!
Our consulting process aims at helping you to solve your adaptive problems with a simple approach:
- One or two initial meetings:
- Listen to your needs
- Product presentations to find adaptable solution to meet those needs
- Begin to co-construct the proposal based on meeting discussions
- Presentation of proposal:
- Review understanding of issues at hand
- Discuss proposal details including technical, logistical and economic decisions
3. Final planning and signature of the contract.
Example: A business unit of an organisation has contacted us to help them improve current engagement and performance levels.
Below we have identified 6 core steps of our consulting process to help your organisation align your culture, structure and managerial processes with your talent management policy whilst developing autonomous mastery of the talent identification and development tools.
Step 1 : Engagement measurement within the business unit with the Strengths Engagement Index™
All the team members will answer a questionnaire at the beginning of the intervention (and 6 months after). The tool measures shifts in engagement over a period of time. What the report includes:
- Gives a snapshot of the engagement levels of a group at a specific point in time,
- Enables you to compare the engagement levels at a later date,
- Measures the impact that strengths-based development has on a group,
- Gives participants feedback on the value of the process and potential improvement areas.
Step 2: Align culture with talent Management policy : identify business unit values & related behavior requirements
All the team members work in split groups to define the team values (or give their own definition of the existing Corporate values) and define the related behaviors in the context of strength- based management.
In the strength-based organizations what we usually find as behavior requirements are all what encourages:
- The intentional use of individual/team strengths to impact a higher Purpose than just making money
- The intentional use of individual/team strengths to act with Autonomy
- The intentional use of individual/team strengths to act toward a greater Mastery of what we do
- Agile and appreciative behaviour used during performance and talent management.
- Intentional use of collective intelligence
Step 3 : Agile structure and management processes
All the team members participate in a workshop to define the team’s purpose, and how they can collaborate with more agility:
In the strength-based organizations we usually find all which encourages:
- Agile and appreciative processes for daily feedback and talent or performance feedback.
- Agile methods for meetings, decision making process and conflict resolutions.
Step 6: Measure engagement evolution
A few months after the development programme we measure the evolution of engagement within the business unit using the Strengths Engagement Index™. This report will ensure full understanding of the evolution which has taken place within the business unit and again highlight the areas of high performance and performance blockers with the changes over time.